Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 11/23/20: Ypsomed (Disetronic), Snail Venom Insulin
- Savvy Pets, 11/20/20: Howdy Mr. Bones and DB!
- Savvy Looping, 11/18/20: Lots of Diabetes Data and AI Expert Systems Analysis
- Savvy Updates, 11/16/20: Medtronic InPen, Global Diabetes Epidemic Action Plan, OPEN Project Survey
- Savvy Pets, 11/13/20: Hello Lexi and Axl, a precious pair of pups!