Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 9/19/21: Kaleido Mini Patch Pump, Eversense for Medicare patients, Chronic Kidney Disease Meds, Medicare’s $35 Insulin Copay, Gut and Meds, Sparkling Waters
- Savvy Interesting Science, 9/17/21: Thoughts that control devices, Walking with coffee, Cloned camels, Be happy, How we burn calories
- Savvy Tech 9/15/21: Let’s Keep Learning about All the NEW TECH
- Savvy Updates, 9/13/21: Dexcom Follow App Research, Non-invasive BG Monitoring, FDA & Dietary Supplements, Melatonin & Sleep, diaTribe Musings
- Savvy Science, 9/3/21: Interesting/Futuristic Science … Implications for T1D Technologies and Medications?