Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy HOT NEWS, 1/24/23: Tidepool Announces FDA Clearance of Tidepool Loop
- Savvy Updates, 1/23/23:FDA Approves Mallya Smart Pen, T1D’s 6 Hormones, Inaccurate A1c Results, Fasting Diets, Diabetic Macular Edema, Healthcare Company Bankruptcies Up 84%
- Savvy Updates 1/16/23: CGM $$$, Insulin Pill Fails, Med School & AI, DIY Loop 3.0, 5-Minute Walks, T1D Kids & School Days
- Savvy Updates, 1/9/22: Beta Bionics NEW CMO, EoFlow Patch Pump Submits to FDA, Fruits/Veggies App, How Ozempic/Wegovy Work, Drug Makers Raise Prices 2023, Happy Bob App
- Savvy Updates, 1/2/23: Ozempic Shortages, Artificially Sweetened Drinks & Incontinence, Worldwide Surge in Diabetes, FDA Regulating Practice of Medicine, Happy New Year