Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Stacey Simms of Diabetes Connections with Joanne Milo, Living Longer with T1D
- Savvy Updates, 1/17/22: Dexcom G7 Update with Kevin Sayer, “Medical” Wearables, NAFLD & T1D, Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency, Stair Walking & Insulin Sensitivity
- Savvy Update 1/10/22: Dexcom G7?, Abbott Announces Lingo Sensor, Covid & T1D with Dr. Stephen Ponder, All About Vitamin D
- Savvy Food & Exercise 1/5/22: Food Trends in 2022 and Health Benefits of Exercise
- Savvy Updates, 1/3/22: Beta Bionics Pivotal Trial, Log4j Cybersecurity, Exercise at High Altitudes, Cannabis and DKA, Amazon Pharmacy Shake-up, Endo Fellowships