Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Interviews on Diabetes Connections: Kate Farnworth (Beta Bionics/Looped) and Ben West (T1Pal/Nightscout)
- Savvy Updates, 6/14/21: Beta Cell Implant (NICE), Covid-19 may cause T1D, Poop and Microbiome, T1D and sleep
- Savvy Podcast, 6/9/21: Elliot Botvinick of iGlobe, the Multianalyte Sensor
- Savvy Updates, 6/7/21: Senseonics soars, Brain implants enhance memory capabilities
- Savvy Pets, 6/4/21: Sweet, AMAZING Django … and now Scout!