Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Extras, 6/21/22: From DiabetesMine D-Data Exchange 2022
- Savvy Updates 6/20/22: Study to Regenerate Beta Cells, Senseonics Eversense E3 180-day CGM Gets CE Mark, Piezoelectric Button to Control T1D, Insulin & Weight Gain, Lager Beer Improves Gut Health, Best Time to Exercise Differs by Sex, Recession Impact on Medical Device Growth
- Savvy Hot News, 6/17/22: FTC votes unanimously to increase scrutiny over PBMs ~ FOCUS on INSULIN!
- Savvy Updates 6/13/22: Dexcom vs. Abbott, CREATE Trial: DIY Insulin Delivery System Safe, Effective, Gluroo App
- Savvy Updates 6/8/22: More on Dexcom, CGM Accuracy Study, CGM Alarm Fatigue, Prior Authorizations Reform (NOT)