Here I go again … to HOLLYWOOD!
I’ll be on The Bonnie Sher Show TOMORROW, Thursday, 30 March 2017, in the studio with Bonnie, as her T1d Cohost!
Please tune in at 2pm est: The Bonnie Sher Show – Boomer Life
- Universal Broadcast Network, Channel 2
- Listen to the show online at www.ubnradio.com
- Interact with questions and comments by telephone: 1-323-843-2826
- and on Twitter: 21bonniesher or #BSherRadio
Bonnie interviews Betty Kelley of Martha Reeves and the Vandellas at 2pm.
Then, at 2:30pm, we’ll be talking about ADVOCATES:
- How do you find advocates?
- How do you help them know what you need them to do?
I’ll be talking about this VERY essential topic that can affect our lives at any moment … and what we can do to be prepared.
AND PLEASE, I need your input!
What do you think is the most important thing that an advocate needs to know?
What tools does your advocate need to step in and help you, either at a doctor’s office or in the ER or hospital?