Associated Press reporter Patrick Connolly, in 1986, adjusts the insulin pump he wears on his belt to keep his blood sugar near normal. The 1-pound pump delivers a squirt of insulin through a slim tube into a small needle under the skin of Connolly’s abdomen every few minutes. AP
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 10/19/20: Tears for Non-invasive BG Testing, GET YOUR FLU SHOT!
- Savvy Looping, 10/14/20: Drs. Steve Edelman & Rayhan Lal on Looping, Afrezza, TIR and Living with T1D
- Savvy Pets, 10/9/20: Sasha & Bentley Get a PhD in Developmental and Cell Biology!
- Savvy Updates, 10/5/2020: Abbott Libre 3, EASD 2020 Updates, Eversense is BACK, Lancets, Dr. Steve Edelman (TCOYD) and Cool T1D Tips
- Savvy Pets, 10/2/20: Scott, the Leopard Gecko … REALLY!!!