Associated Press reporter Patrick Connolly, in 1986, adjusts the insulin pump he wears on his belt to keep his blood sugar near normal. The 1-pound pump delivers a squirt of insulin through a slim tube into a small needle under the skin of Connolly’s abdomen every few minutes. AP
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Stacey Simms of Diabetes Connections with Joanne Milo, Living Longer with T1D
- Savvy Updates, 1/17/22: Dexcom G7 Update with Kevin Sayer, “Medical” Wearables, NAFLD & T1D, Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency, Stair Walking & Insulin Sensitivity
- Savvy Update 1/10/22: Dexcom G7?, Abbott Announces Lingo Sensor, Covid & T1D with Dr. Stephen Ponder, All About Vitamin D
- Savvy Food & Exercise 1/5/22: Food Trends in 2022 and Health Benefits of Exercise
- Savvy Updates, 1/3/22: Beta Bionics Pivotal Trial, Log4j Cybersecurity, Exercise at High Altitudes, Cannabis and DKA, Amazon Pharmacy Shake-up, Endo Fellowships