Associated Press reporter Patrick Connolly, in 1986, adjusts the insulin pump he wears on his belt to keep his blood sugar near normal. The 1-pound pump delivers a squirt of insulin through a slim tube into a small needle under the skin of Connolly’s abdomen every few minutes. AP
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Systems, 2/24/21: Lane Desborough, founder of NudgeBG
- Savvy Updates, 2/22/21: Dexcom Ventures, Printed Pancreases, Microplastics Pollution, Dr. Steve Edelman on Carbs vs. Calories
- Savvy Pets, 2/19/21: Loving Snickers and all the joy!
- Savvy Off-Topic, 2/17/21: How Does Herd Immunity Work? Gut biome & Diet
- Savvy Updates, 2/15/21: HARPA, Recharging Wearables, C-Peptide, D Neuropathic Pain