Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 11/28/22: Wearable/Stretchable Tracking Devices, iTolerance Tech Without Immunosuppression, PBM Reform HIGH Priority, Allulose, W!LD Winter 2022
- Savvy Updates, 11/21/22: Insulet Omnipod 5 Controller Recall, Provention Bio’s Teplizumab (Tzield), Rezvoglar Biosimilar, Sugar Alcohols, Stevia, Veggies & Rock Music
- Savvy Updates, 11/14/22: World Diabetes Day, Lilly’s Tempo D Management, Chemical “Tag” for Insulin, Dietary Fat, Vegan & T1D
- Savvy Updates 11/7/22: Insulet Hits Record # of New Customers, What To Do If You Take Too Much Insulin, Air Bubbles in Pumps
- Savvy Updates, 10/31/22: Dexcom Profit Surges, New Islet Cell Transplant Method, Almonds and Gut Microbiome, Breath Vapors Algorithm into BG Readings