Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Pets, 2/26/21: Happy Birthday Richard from Hey Buddy, Bon Bon & me!
- Savvy Systems, 2/24/21: Lane Desborough, founder of NudgeBG
- Savvy Updates, 2/22/21: Dexcom Ventures, Printed Pancreases, Microplastics Pollution, Dr. Steve Edelman on Carbs vs. Calories
- Savvy Pets, 2/19/21: Loving Snickers and all the joy!
- Savvy Off-Topic, 2/17/21: How Does Herd Immunity Work? Gut biome & Diet