Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 10/19/20: Tears for Non-invasive BG Testing, GET YOUR FLU SHOT!
- Savvy Looping, 10/14/20: Drs. Steve Edelman & Rayhan Lal on Looping, Afrezza, TIR and Living with T1D
- Savvy Pets, 10/9/20: Sasha & Bentley Get a PhD in Developmental and Cell Biology!
- Savvy Updates, 10/5/2020: Abbott Libre 3, EASD 2020 Updates, Eversense is BACK, Lancets, Dr. Steve Edelman (TCOYD) and Cool T1D Tips
- Savvy Pets, 10/2/20: Scott, the Leopard Gecko … REALLY!!!