Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 5/10/21: BD “NewCo”, Lilly Smart Insulin Pens, Apple Watch Glucose Tracking, TTP339 Gets Breakthrough Status, Insulin Pill, Walmart Health, Doctor Humor
- Savvy Drinking, 5/5/21: Happy Cinqo de Mayo … How to Drink Safely PLUS Drs. Edelman & Pettus on Alcohol and Diabetes
- Savvy Updates, 5/3/21: Farxiga for Chronic Kidney Disease, Sernova and the Cure for T1D, Beta Cells Stress Response, T1D 50-year Medalists
- Savvy Pets, 4/30/21: Another T1D with Chicks: Lazer, Stormy, Barny, Pepper, Chipmunk (Chip), and Spyder
- Savvy Eating, 4/28/21: Bolusing for Fat & Protein with Dr. Laya Ekhlaspour & CWD