Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates 6/27/22: 4/5 of US PWDs in Debt for Medical Costs/Insulin, Hydration Affects BG Levels
- Savvy Extras, 6/21/22: From DiabetesMine D-Data Exchange 2022
- Savvy Updates 6/20/22: Study to Regenerate Beta Cells, Senseonics Eversense E3 180-day CGM Gets CE Mark, Piezoelectric Button to Control T1D, Insulin & Weight Gain, Lager Beer Improves Gut Health, Best Time to Exercise Differs by Sex, Recession Impact on Medical Device Growth
- Savvy Hot News, 6/17/22: FTC votes unanimously to increase scrutiny over PBMs ~ FOCUS on INSULIN!
- Savvy Updates 6/13/22: Dexcom vs. Abbott, CREATE Trial: DIY Insulin Delivery System Safe, Effective, Gluroo App