Great advice from Looped on Facebook … and a wonderful DME and mail forwarder in Ontario … and my insulin arrived, still cooled and ready to go! 10 bottles for $33/each plus shipping! SO EXCITED!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Interview by Kamil Armacki (aka, Nerdabetic) with Dexcom’s Jake Leach, 23 September 2022
- Savvy Updates, 9/26/22: Medtronic Pumps & Cybersecurity Risk, Diabeloop Algorithm Increases TIR, T1D & UTIs, Moderate Diabetes Distress Even with CGM
- Savvy Updates, 9/19/22: Investor Lawsuit against Medtronic, Synthetic Human Gut Microbiome, Sex of Researcher Affects Study Outcomes, Loss of “Caring” in Healthcare
- Savvy Updates 9/12/22: Novo saves Zegalogue, Sugar Disrupts Microbiome, Cravings for Fatty Foods, DPAC Sues HHS for Copay Accumulators, Best Places for Dexcom G6 Sensor
- Savvy Updates, 9/6/22: Senseonics CFO Leaves, Beta Bionics Trial Data & RIF, Chip-free, Wireless Electronic Skin, Insulin Pill, Cognitive Benefits from Hybrid Closed Loop Systems, Sugar & Microbiome, T1D & Hypothyroidism