Please join me for the 23th Annual Shooting Stars Meet-Up to Cure Diabetes!
This year, we are VERY excited to directly support diabetes research with the JDRF Fund a Cure program. 100% of all donations go directly to diabetes research and is 100% tax deductible. Please feel free to forward this to your family and friends.
Date: Sunday, 28 October 2018
Meet-Up: Java Bakery Cafe at Bayside Center
1064 Bayside Drive, Newport Beach
TEAM PHOTO: 9:40am
- Walking around Balboa Island to enjoy Halloween decorations is optional
- Well-behaved dogs (on leashes) and children (no leashes required) welcome!
Please join us! Each person who donates $35 (or hopefully MORE!) and join us gets:
- A VERY COOL 2018 Shooting Stars t-shirt
- A $2.00 Coupon plus 20% off Coffee and muffin/bagel or other goodies to eat
- Participation in an amazing team photo
- OPTIONAL: Walk around Balboa Island to see the Halloween decorations.
RSVP is a MUST, to reserve your Shooting Stars t-shirt and Register for the Meet-Up. Please contact Joanne Milo: joanne@TheSavvyDiabetic.com
- Please let me know who will be joining us (names too please) and all t-shirt sizes.
- Deadline to guarantee your size t-shirt is October 21, 2018
DONATE to JDRF Fund a Cure:
OnLine: Shooting Stars Meet Up to Cure Diabetes to join or support us with a donation
By Check: Make payable to JDRF, with “2018 Shooting Stars” in the subject line. Mail checks to Joanne Milo, 717 Santana Drive,Corona del Mar, CA 92625
Any questions? Please call/txt: Joanne: 949-422-1314 or Richard: 949-533-5656
MANY THANKS and BIG HUGS and MUCH LOVE … joanne & richard